CMI’s drive has improved gearing in primary and secondary gearboxes. They significantly reduce noise generated by the drives. Reduces heat generated by the drive system which extends the service life of mechanical components. Increased oil reservoir capacity.
- Dual 300 horsepower drive assembly including fluid couplings and gear reducers.
- Two drive pulleys with shafts.
- B-Loc hubs
- 1/2″ diamond grooved vulcanized rubber lagging.
- Drive mounted on two full length structural steel skids complete with full enclosure.
- Two lube pumps and grease lines to all bearings and gears.
- 300HP WEG Motors