- Truck Chassis
MODEL PROFILE: 2021 FREIGHTLINER 114SD OR EQUIVALENT FOR CURRENT MODEL YEAR, DUAL STEER FRONT AXLE AND TRI REAR AXLE.
- Wheelbase: 345”
- Engine: Detroit Diesel DD13 12.8L 435HP @ 1625rpm, 1900 GOV rpm, 1550 lb/ft @ 975rpm or equivalent.
- Transmission: Eaton Fuller RTLO-16913A transmission or equivalent.
- Axle, Front Meritor MFS-20-133A}, 40,000-lb Capacity FL1 Tandem Front Axles (Or Equivalent)
- Axles, Rear RZ-69-166R-series single pump 78-80”wide track tridem rear axle, RP-23-164/RT-46-
- 164 configuration Gear Ratio: 4.89 (Or Equivalent)
- Suspension, Rear: Airliner 69,000lb Tri-Axle suspension with chain clearance, 55” axle spacing, manual dump valve for air suspension without gauge. Rear shock absorbers-Three axles tri drive (air ride suspension) or equivalent.
- Stabilizers: Chassis is equipped with 4 vertical hydraulic jack type stabilizers, two at the crane pedestal location and two at the rear of the chassis. Jacks are controlled from the operator’s control station at the rear of the chassis
- The pedestal crane is supplied complete with a two stage extending boom system, luffing cylinder, turret, slewing ring, and slewing cylinder.
- The crane has a stowed reach of 29 ft. and a maximum reach of 50 ft. from the turret centerline.
- Luffing range is 0 to 78 degrees.
- Swing or slew function is restricted to 5 degrees either side of center during personnel hoisting.
- Cane may be operated in manual bypass to rotate and set/pick up the empty cage to the drives side of the truck.
- Crane controls (boom raise lower, boom extend retract, and slew, are mounted at the operators control console.
- A single joystick operation controls slewing, boom up/down and boom extend/retract functions.
- A special 30” pitch diameter deflector sheave arrangement with guide rollers is supplied at the boom tip along with a terminal upper travel limit switch arrangement.
- Sheave rotates on a double row cylindrical roller bearing.
- Sheave is machine grooved for ½” dia. wire rope.