- The Undercutter is used to clean debris out from areas where a loader is unable to reach. For example, under conveyors, or in chook sheds with a minimum clearance around 250mm.
- The maximum reach from the tip of the chain to the frame base plate is 2300mm.
- The main frame can be shifted to one side to increase the reach of the scraper.
- A robust hydraulic motor directly drives the chain via a drive shaft. This design reduces wear parts, requires no on-going servicing, and achieves high start-up torque.
- Low profile design: 72”
- ARVA Chassis
- 8” Cutter Bar length
- 6” Cutter width
- Cutting tension release slots
- Cleanup around conveyor drives, belts and transfer points