- Designed specifically for field and shop repair of hot dip galvanizing
- Silver finish closely blends in with the color of new hot dip galvanizing
- Meets and exceeds galvanizing repair specifications ASTM Des. A 780, SSPC-Paint 20 and DOD-P-21035A
- Industry-leading 95% zinc in the dried film
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Available in clog-free aerosol form
GENERAL PROPERTIES: Galvilite is a high-quality cold galvanizing compound based on a trade secret organic binder which affords true galvanic anti-corrosion protection to metals. The dried film of galvilite is 95% metallic zinc. Because of the uniqueness of the formulation, galvilite is the only coating of its type to be recognized under the Component Program of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
RECOMMENDED USES: Galvilite is widely used without topcoat in place of hot-dip galvanizing. Specially formulated for repair of damaged hot-dip galvanizing Galvalume® and zinc metallizing, regalvanizing worn hot-dip galvanizing, repair of weldments, and repair of damaged inorganic zinc coatings. Excellent for long-term protection of structural steel, water and waste facilities, power plants, transmission towers and antennae, steel decking and bridges, and numerous OEM uses.